Thursday, October 27, 2011

Projects for Nov. 7th, 14th, 21st

It is SO fun to start the HOLIDAY crafting!  This is just the beginning!  Wait til you see the Christmas stuff!  I am excited!  The kids will have so much fun!  I hope you will get lots of ideas, and maybe want to make MORE for gifts!  How great to give home-made gifts!  I love a Christmas tree with home-made ornaments too!  This little Pilgrim couple and Tommy the Turkey were so fun!  They might look hard..but honestly, i break the steps down and you will be surprised how the kids will be able to do it, as well as the adults!  I also added a little platform for this little "trio"...so you can set it on your Thanksgiving table or buffet!   Sign up using my email:    sandi.hixson@gmail.com  Let me know WHEN you are attending, and HOW MANY will be participating!
Blessings,
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment