Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Crafts

For our Christmas crafting sessions I will be offering the following for you to choose from.  You can decide what and how many you want to do on the following dates:
November 28, Dec. 5, Dec. 12, Dec. 19...so it is imperative you email me, letting me know your intentions...aka...WHAT you are doing, HOW MANY, DATES, and which session you will be attending sandi.hixson@gmail.com 
As we did with the Thanksgiving Pilgrim set..if you do the entire Nativity set the price goes down a dollar for each piece...the platform is $3.00.  The total price is $22.50
I have listed under each picture what is in each "unit", OR for the cost of $7.50.
Remember, if you have several children, or have Grandma along...each craft accomplished within your family goes down a dollar...so if you have 3 people participating in a day...the cost would be $19.50, as opposed to 22.50.
The only thing this doesn't pertain to would be "sets" such as the Nativity...if you do the entire set, it is automatically discounted..the price will stay at $22.50/set.
I am adding an "extra" for Christmas!  If you would like any of these items for gifts, but do not have the time to participate in class to do them yourself, you may purchase them from me and I will do them for you.  (discounts not applicable)...so, the Nativity would be $22.50, finished for you, etc. 
If you are at all interested in this please let me know asap.  I will not take any orders past Dec. 17th.  If this is something you are interested in please email me:sandi.hixson@gmail.com
I hope you are already enjoying the "bustle" of the season, remember to SLOW down, do only the IMPORTANT things, and be grateful!
blessings,
Sandi






No comments:

Post a Comment