Friday, March 2, 2012

Paint Puddles! Monday- March 5th! New Hours!!! March Special!!!!

MARCH SPECIAL!!!

Remember a few posts ago when i told you about our upcoming March special???  Well, here it is...IF you bring a NEW (never attended before) guest...YOU and your GUEST can do however many crafts you want for the price of $3.50 each!  This special is good for March 5th and March 12th!
AND......drum roll....NEW HOURS!!!!....i have had to decrease the offering of hours, due to, in part, to my new baby...PUPPY, that is!!!  Also, the day gets VERY long for me and my (lack of) energy level!  We are going to try out these new hours of 2pm to 6pm...(please arrive no later than 5pm)  So in the future, just let me know what, and how many crafts you plan to do for the day.  You do not need to let me know when you are arriving.
The LAST announcement today is that i have decided to continue into the summer!  I would love some feedback on this...not that i can please everyone...but if you prefer a certain day over another, hours over others, or have any suggestions...PLEASE email me!!!!  I will consider any and all, and do my best to please.  I appreciate all of you who faithfully attend!  You are ALL a blessing to me! 
OK...NOW....the following picture is the original craft planned for this coming Monday....
aren't they cute??...yes..they...are.......BUT...OH MY!....they were "difficult" for me...as i was making the samples..i kept thinking..if i am struggling , how in the world are these little pumpkin puddlers going to do this?...the idea is GREAT...the finished product is cute and fun...but believe it or not...because of the messiness of glue and sticky fingers and they are tiny...it just is all kind of a MESS and frustrating!.........SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......i decided to come up with THIS:

yes, i reverted to the "old standard" PICTURE FRAME!!!...but still fun, we will use nice SPRING-Y colors and i have several small wooden pieces for the kiddos to choose from to glue in the corner!!!

I also have about 3 birdhouses left from this past Monday...and will have them available for whoever might want to do them!
NOW...IF you want to attempt a finger puppet or two...you are MORE THAN WELCOME to do that too..i will have all the product for both!!!!!!!
So...email me please...let me know how many frames you will be doing ....and YOUR GUEST!!!  *wink!
sandi.hixson@gmail.com

See you Monday!!!  Don't forget the new hours!  2-6pm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment