Friday, March 9, 2012

Spoon Bunnies! Monday, March 12th!!

...and i present...the SPOON BUNNIES!...your addition to your kitchen tool jar...puppet show extravaganza...or how about a cute addition to your pencil holder?...however the kiddos decide to use them (maybe all)..they are CUTE!  They are made with wooden spoons and wooden hearts!  I will also have plenty of materials from last week to try a finger puppet or two!  I thought they were so "hard" and "messy"...and Wyatt Henderson showed me a thing or two...he constructed his in no less than two minutes and it turned out PERFECT!  I guess i found out a couple secrets too...so come and make a Spoon Bunny and some finger puppets!
I have decided to "extend" my "special" of bringing a first time visitor, thus getting your crafts for a price of $3.50 per craft...to FOREVER, instead of ending it this week!  SO>>>>>>>>>....if you bring a first time visitor, from NOW ON....your family's crafts will be $3.50 each, as well as your visitor's family's crafts!  This is a good way to introduce your friends to all the fun we have investing  time creating with your kids, without the stress of shopping for product, setting it up, cleaning it up!!!
I have one picture frame left, for whoever would be interested..maybe if you are...mention it to me in an email...also have one birdhouse left....and lots of pipe cleaners for the finger puppets!!!
I still need to know if you are coming and how many crafts you will be doing...this month i haven't had a lot of choices, sorry about that...life has not cooperated with me, allowing me to get a month's worth done all at once...
don't forget new hours...2pm to 6pm...arrive no later than 5pm!
See you Monday!
Blessings,
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment