Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monday, March 26th

Hey Puddlers!!!!!!!
As we "inch" closer to Easter , we continue with Easter projects and Spring projects!  But...HEY...where did SPRING GO???....uh....I, for one, happen to LOVE SPRING!...so I am rooting for the REAL SPRING to stand up!  How bout you???
This week will have another POT...the EASTER POT!.....I will have pre-printed messages for you to choose from to clip with your attached, painted and decorated clothespin!!!...OR...you can make your own message!!!  It's up to YOU!  This pot would be great for treats...or even a small plant!  Also a GREAT gift idea!!
I will also have picture frames if you wish, and will have our bunny spoons.  You MUST let me know your intentions, however, so I am sure to have enough supplies on hand!  So...in other words...your choices this coming Monday are as follows:...Easter pot....Bunny Spoons....or Picture frames....and of course...if you have time...the finger puppets will be there for the making, free of charge!!!
So let me know how many of what...and see you Monday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment