Sunday, November 27, 2011

December is almost here!

Here at my house...i have set an all time record!  My tree is up before December!  In the past, we are almost always traveling for Thanksgiving.  This means that it is usually December when we get back home, exhausted and too un-organized to immediately get into decorating.  BUT this year, which actually wasn't exactly "my first choice" scenario...we did not travel, had few plans, though we did entertain dear friends (2)...so it was nice, quiet and done in one day!  SO...by Friday night the tree was up...by Saturday night it was completely, almost decorated!  I have to paint a few aqua ornies to "tie in" with the rest of the aqua i have added to the mix in my living room.  I still have lots of "touches"...and OF COURSE...the main event...my Nativity....has to go up still...anyhoo, that's what's happenin' at the Hixson's!....in the middle of it all..is all my PAINT PUDDLES stuff!!!  help!!!....have to dig ,get  that outta there today and ready for tomorrow!  Here is a little collage of our December projects...Please read the post before this for all information!  You can email me at:  sandi.hixson@gmail.com
Enjoy the season...remember the REASON!
Blessings,
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment