Friday, November 11, 2011

November 14th....resuming our schedule!

I am back from 10 days in Atlanta for a family emergency.  I am thankful to report our little Ava, my granddaughter, is recovering from two surgeries due to a horse kick.  She is seven years old and we are so thankful that she is home and on her way to wellness. 
We will be resuming our schedule on November 14th and 21st with our Pilgrim people.  I am also offering the Scarecrow Boy spoon at a reduced cost for those who would like to add him.  Some of you have requested to do the entire set in one day, and that will be fine.  I need you to reserve your spot (first or second session) and let me know how many and what you plan to do.   Please email me at:sandi.hixson@gmail.com
We will start our Christmas crafting on November 28th.  I am late on getting the samples done, due to my absence, but will have those done and pictured here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment