Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 23rd Class

Hey, Paint Puddles Friend!  Well, winter has returned to the midwest..and while i have visions of hearts and valentines in my head..now the penguins and snowman spoons are really more in order!  All will be available this week..but as you know.. you really MUST let me know what you intend to do, just to be sure i have all the correct materials!...email:sandi.hixson@gmail.com
We have had a couple new families and that gives me great joy and hopes of continuing growth!  I hope you love it enough so you don't want to miss out!  We really do have fun!  It gets a little hectic, and i thank you for your patience in some cases! :)
Above is pictured the "new and improved" pot of hearts, plus the little cupcake girl..her dress is cupcake liners..i was must "messing" around and came up with her...IF you are interested in her, please, please let me know...because i do not have all materials currently on hand.
This week we will have materials for the kiddos to make as many valentines as they want(for free)...but also adding our little blackboard clippies as a unit of 3.  I will have magnetic strip available for fridge magnets...but, as always..please let me know of your intentions!!!!
We will , of course, meet this Monday and on Jan. 30th, then there will be no class until   Feb. 20th.  I will be visiting my kids and g-kids in ATL for the first 2 weeks in Feb.!
Thanks again!
Sandi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment