Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good Afternoon!

I have been MIA (a common theme for me, it seems)...after my Dad's passing away, life has kind of taken new "routes"...and continues to do that...with different and new responsibilities and challenges to face.  I am kind of "coming up for air" finally and reviewing our Paint Puddles classes.  Right now I am considering a break for the summer...since the momentum has come to a halt anyway...and hopefully we can start again in the Fall, after school gets started, as we started last year.  Projects go well, around holidays..and of course Fall is a great season for great projects, followed by Christmas.  I would ask for you to keep checking this blog for updates...as of now..until further notice...there will be no summer classes.  Just so you KNOW...I miss all my little PUDDLERS and their Mom's and G-ma's too!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment